Friday, April 24, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Life gets busy and I don't blog. I wish I took the time to make an entry each time I have an idea or story I want to share. Promise to do better, but no guarantees.

Tonight, I am a little "laid up" because of my carpel tunnel surgery. I can't do everything, but I can do the key board. So tonight I will write down all my blog addresses to send out to people that have been asking. Make a few entries . And get better organized.

I have my First blog------"Birth Parent Heroes"
This blog ------"Birth Mother Heroes Part II"----created because I couldn't get into the first blog.

I have a recently added "therapy blog" at
blog.tawniams.com
Which is connected to my web page for private practice
I even have an email, but I can't remember what is it.
I will start my best intentions by making an entry following this update.

No comments:

Post a Comment