Sunday, April 18, 2010

MAKE A BOX

Marci came to group last week. She helped us make a paper box from card stock. We decorated it card stock. We hope to eventually fill it with inspiration quotes to be read through the year. Please feel free to share your favorite QUOTES with us to add to the box. Send them to:

Seattle Birthmothers on facebook

I wish there was a way that I could connect to all the girls that I have known over the 20 years. I would love to invite all of them to our second BirthMother day---Saturday before Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I am really hoping to make it to that. I haven't gone before, but would like to go. Even though it's been over 7 years since I've placed my little angel for adoption, it's still nice to talk to others who have been through it. Love ya Tawnia!
    Love, Anna Everson

    ReplyDelete